WATERCOLOR BOTANICALS WORKSHOP - M.LOVEWELL (10-12 STUDENTS MAX)
Time & Location
About the Event
Class Size: 10-12 students maximum (limited capacity for physical distancing - class size may increase if country restrictions are lifted.)
*Those in the same household may be seated with no physical distancing from each other, only from others outside their household. Please let us know if you're attending with other household members.
If you’ve been enamored with the beauty of watercolors and would like to learn something new - this is the workshop for you!
Join Eunice for this 3 hour workshop where we will cover everything from watercolor tools, the relationship between water, paint and color, to painting techniques including washes, highlighting and shading. We’ll finish by painting a botanical piece! After this workshop you will walk away with Eunice’s watercolor instructional book to learn even more skills to create gifts for your friends and family, and most importantly - take time for yourself for some art therapy. From this workshop, you will receive a watercolor starter kit that includes 8 tubes of watercolor, mixing palette, two round brushes, washi tape, a pad of watercolor paper, and the official Watercolor Botanicals Book enamel pin. This workshop does not require any experience! Come ready to learn, paint and make new friends!
Space is limited. Registration in advance is required.
COVID-19 Safety Measures & Requirements:
We want to provide both a fun and safe INDOOR workshop experience and environment for workshop attendees. Please help keep yourself and others safe and adhere to our COVID Safety Measures & Requirements.
- Seating arrangements will provide physical distancing from other attendees and the instructor.
- All attendees are required to wear an acceptable form of face covering. You will need to bring your own and wear it at all times during the workshop.
- All face coverings (whether disposable or reusable) must fully cover the nose and mouth and secure under the chin, fit snugly against the side of the face, be secured with ties or ear loops and allow you to remain hands-free. (Neck gaiters, bandanas, and face coverings containing valves, mesh material or holes of any kind are not acceptable face coverings.)
- The workshop instructor will wear a face covering and maintain physical distance while providing instruction.
- No eating or drinking indoors. Light refreshments will be provided during a short break and attendees are asked to partake of these items outside. Items will be individually packaged.
- All workshop attendees will undergo a temperature screening at check-in. Anyone displaying a temperature of 100.4 F or above will be asked to request their registration to be changed to a future workshop if seats are available.
- There are no vaccination requirements for anyone attending the workshop.
- A hand sanitizer station will be available.
- If you register for the workshop, but are in any the following situations, please request to be moved to a future workshop:If you have experienced any of the following symptoms within the past 48 hours prior to the workshop date - fever or chills, cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, fatigue, muscle or body aches, headache, new loss of taste or smell, sore throat, congestion or runny nose, nausea or vomiting, or diarrhea) If you are isolating or quarantining because you have been exposed to a person with COVID-19, are sick with COVID-19, or have symptoms consistent with COVID-19 If you are currently waiting on the results of a COVID-19 test