Sat, Oct 01|
WATERCOLOR BOTANICALS WORKSHOP - M.LOVEWELL
If you’ve been enamored with the beauty of watercolors and would like to learn something new - this is the workshop for you! Join Eunice for this 3 hour workshop where we will cover everything from watercolor tools, the relationship between water, paint and color, and painting techniques.
Time & Location
Oct 01, 2022, 2:30 PM – 5:30 PM PDT
M.Lovewell, 305-103 E 4th St, Santa Ana, CA 92701, USA
About the event
If you’ve been enamored with the beauty of watercolors and would like to learn something new - this is the workshop for you!
Join Eunice for this 3 hour workshop where we will cover everything from watercolor tools, the relationship between water, paint and color, to painting techniques including washes, highlighting and shading. We’ll finish by painting a botanical piece! After this workshop you will walk away with Eunice’s watercolor instructional book to learn even more skills to create gifts for your friends and family, and most importantly - take time for yourself for some art therapy. From this workshop, you will receive a watercolor starter kit that includes 8 tubes of watercolor, mixing palette, two round brushes, washi tape, a pad of watercolor paper, and the official Watercolor Botanicals Book enamel pin. This workshop does not require any experience! Come ready to learn, paint and make new friends!
Space is limited. Registration in advance is required.
COVID-19 Safety Measures:
Please help keep yourself and others safe and adhere to our COVID Safety Measures & Requirements.
- MASKS ARE OPTIONAL: We will follow county guidelines for the mask policy in effect at the time of the workshop.
- Proof of vaccination for attendees is not required.
- The above guidelines apply to both instructors and workshop attendees.
- If you register for the workshop, but are in any the following situations, please request to be moved to a future workshop:
- If you have experienced any of the following symptoms within the past 48 hours prior to the workshop date - fever or chills, cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, fatigue, muscle or body aches, headache, new loss of taste or smell, sore throat, congestion or runny nose, nausea or vomiting, or diarrhea)
- If you are isolating or quarantining because you have been exposed to a person with COVID-19, are sick with COVID-19, or have symptoms consistent with COVID-19
- If you are currently waiting on the results of a COVID-19 test
What else do you need to know?
You do not need to bring anything else to the workshop, just yourself! The registration cost is all-inclusive of materials needed for this experience!
If you have further questions about workshops, feel free to contact the M.lovewell team at firstname.lastname@example.org