Sun, Dec 13|
SOLD OUT | INTRO TO WATERCOLOR - M.LOVEWELL (10 STUDENTS MAX)
Looking for a creative outlet or a chance to practice some art therapy? Join us for this intimate, socially distanced, outdoor watercolor introduction class on December 13th at M.Lovewell in Santa Ana!
Time & Location
Dec 13, 2020, 9:00 AM – 11:30 AM
M.Lovewell, 305-103 E 4th St, Santa Ana, CA 92701, USA
About the event
Class Size: 10 students maximum - limited capacity for physical distancing
Join Eunice for this 2.5 hour workshop where we will cover everything from watercolor tools, the relationship between water, paint and color, to painting techniques including washes, highlighting and shading. We’ll finish by painting a botanical piece! After this workshop you will walk away with the skills to create gifts for your friends and family, and most importantly - take time for yourself for some art therapy. From this workshop, you will receive a watercolor starter kit that includes 6 tubes of watercolor, mixing palette, one round brush, washi tape, and a pad of watercolor paper. This workshop does not require any experience! Come ready to learn, paint and make new friends!
COVID-19 Safety Measures & Requirements:
We want to provide both a fun and safe outdoor workshop experience and environment for workshop attendees. Please help keep yourself and others safe and adhere to our COVID Safety Measures & Requirements.
- Seating arrangements will provide physical distancing from other attendees and the instructor.
- All attendees are required to wear a face covering. You will need to bring your own face covering and wear them at all times during the workshop.
- The workshop instructor will wear a face covering and maintain physical distance while providing instruction.
- Light refreshments will be served. Items will be individually packaged and provided at your seat.
- You may remove your face covering while actively eating or drinking but you’ll need to remain at your seat and maintain appropriate physical distancing.
- All workshop attendees will undergo a temperature screening at check-in. Anyone displaying a temperature of 100.4 F or above will be asked to transfer to a future workshop.
- A hand sanitizer station will be available.